Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

17" wheels - Lexus is 200

I live in central Kent & I am looking for someone within a hundred miles to swoop my 18" wheels for someone 17" wheels.

Anyone interested?

Richard Coleman

• 2 weeks later...

Jason

You're showing as being in Shropshire, which is more than the hundred miles I stated as the outside distance I'd go.

If you were willing to come down, we could swap them.

I'm not that interested in cars, nor in huge wheels where they don't really fit comfortably.

18" wheels will not fit in the spare tyre area in the boot, cost more than 17" & I think are more prone to problems-more inclined to blow.

No, as I've alluded to elsewhere in this topic, I can only get a small emergency 17" wheel in the boot; which is part of the reason why I'm trying to replace my 18" wheels with 17" wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11 September 2016 at 4:47 AM, scudney said:

lol they do fit as I have got a 225.40.18 all round including the spare tyre

They don't fit in my wheel well either.

Well as it happens I managed to damage my rear near side tyre today so even with no pressure in it I tried once again fitting it in the wheel well and it would not fit. Maybe it has something to do with the year the car was manufactured. 

except I take mine out,not sure which side you put in first,however try putting the tyre in by  placing the side facing the rear lights in first(in a slanting position) and you should be able to push the edge facing the rear seats in,if that doesn't work try reverse(put the edge facing the rear seats first).hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...