Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've now sold the LS430  (Bargain or Banger) which I bought just before Xmas last year. After assessing it in the first 2 months of this year I decided to spend nowt on it bar a Battery and brake fluid change to be on the safe side.  My regular garage put it on the ramps and passed it road worthy so I've used it since March and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.  It had an immaculate interior and so easy to waft along in silence and second to none comfort. It passed the MOT without issue so I thought it's time to go.  I put it on Gumtree and it sold in 15 days with the usual array of time wasters etc.  So glad I didn't do that for a living!!  I'll stay on the LOC and if a good LS comes up in my area I may not be able to resist.

I paid £1700 and accepted £1500 which, under the circumstances was ok and I was more than happy with that deal. There was quite a few things that needed doing, which were explained to any prospective buyer. The buyer was the first to offer cash and drive it away. Job done.

• Like 1