Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Airbag recall

8 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Mines booked in to cardiff no problem 😊

Do they know you are an Englishman pretending to be Welsh? I’d be worried if I were you!!!!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Mines booked in to cardiff no problem 😊

@Rusty Crobar I might try them myself, not having much luck here, anyway I can see Cardiff from my house admittedly there is the small matter of a large estuary between us 😂

🐀

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Rusty Crobar I might try them myself, not having much luck here, anyway I can see Cardiff from my house admittedly there is the small matter of a large estuary between us 😂

🐀

Can’t  Rats swim?

10 hours ago, Big Rat said:

🐀

Top tip: If you go above 150mph on the bridge they let you go through the toll for free 🖒

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Top tip: If you go above 150mph on the bridge they let you go through the toll for free 🖒

Get Vmax above 170mph and the standard gatso wouldn't catch you either :wink3:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Naughty that mark. Bet they’ll fit you in for a £500 service tho

Haha absolutely, the guy who took the booking said... "don't worry, there's no rush on this recall". I answered "I think you'll find it's caused deaths, so I think it should be"...... 🤔 🤔 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Flytvr. Mine is in for service on Monday at Chester. I’ve had no letter about the recall. And Chester never mentioned it . Is it on all ISF all just certain year 

Found something on google mentioning Is models from 2005 - 2011. Might be total crap though.