Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Airbag recall

13 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Mike m . Thanks mate , that explains why I haven’t heard anything. But will check with lexus Chester on Monday 

Defo check. Like I said, I never got a letter.

• Like 2

Hi all,

The Toyota Recall checker is here , claims to work by reg number but not for mine or my brothers car I had to enter my VIN for it to work.... then you get a number to ring and register.....

Andrew

Edited by C Andrew Green
link fixed, hopefully
  • Like 2

Picked mine up today from Lexus Swindon, no damage at all, no petrol added to the tank or box of sweets either unlike some dealers, at least they did a decent job though.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark G said:

Picked mine up today from Lexus Swindon, no damage at all, no petrol added to the tank or box of sweets either unlike some dealers, at least they did a decent job though.

or so you think...... BANG 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2017 at 5:35 PM, Flytvr said:

or so you think...... BANG 

Mines been in today to Lexus South Woodford, has a lovely CT200 F sport, very nice tbh, car was rotten when dropped off, was lovely n shiny when collected, even had the service manager come out to look as he’s never seen a red one before.🏎🏎

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Mines been in today to Lexus South Woodford, has a lovely CT200 F sport, very nice tbh, car was rotten when dropped off, was lovely n shiny when collected, even had the service manager come out to look as he’s never seen a red one before.🏎🏎

The red ones have that effect!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bluethunder said:

Just collected my car after the recall work. Excellent service from Lexus Stockport, they even put in £25 of free petrol for me!

£25..... same as me. I'm beginning to wonder if Lexus Uk are behind that rather than the dealers?

Either way - excellent service from Cheltenham as well! 

Guys that had the recall done, any ideas what interior panels are required to be removed in order for this to be done?

passenger seat, parts of the dash board?

I've yet to get in touch with the dealer even tho letter are received few weeks ago for the fear of damages as my whole interior is absolutely unmarked!

Just had mine done and all that comes out is the glove box. Nothing else is touched. Just had mine done, no issues, no marks and no damage at all. Plus some added fuel. Can't fault them!

Had mine done today at Hedge End. No free petrol, but I didn’t exactly give them a chance - I’d filled up the day before - d’oh!

Car looks exactly the same as it did before I dropped it off  :-)

22 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

Had mine done today at Hedge End. No free petrol, but I didn’t exactly give them a chance - I’d filled up the day before - d’oh!

Car looks exactly the same as it did before I dropped it off  :-)

@mrfunex That’s good still can’t get mine booked in, it’s just ‘Ratism’ 😊

🐀

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2017 at 9:20 PM, Flytvr said:

This added fuel thing must be Lexus driven.

I'm feeling left out.  I didn't get any free fuel :sad:  At least they washed it.  Saved me a job!

9 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Well  Ratties ‘F’ is due her service beginning of January so I’ll just get it done then.

🐀

Which dealers have you tried?  I managed to get mine in within 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, Chuckie478 said:

I'm feeling left out.  I didn't get any free fuel :sad:  At least they washed it.  Saved me a job!

Which dealers have you tried?  I managed to get mine in within 2 weeks.

I tried a few weeks back Cardiff Exeter and Brizzle, not to concerned now I'll wait for the service, and take her in on fumes and so dirty you could even mistake her for Blue......... ok maybe not 😂

🐀

On 19/10/2017 at 10:52 AM, Big Rat said:

I tried a few weeks back Cardiff Exeter and Brizzle, not to concerned now I'll wait for the service, and take her in on fumes and so dirty you could even mistake her for Blue......... ok maybe not 😂

🐀

Never seen it clean!!