Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hello again.....

IHgs300

Hello forum member's, not been around for a while due to spinal op and other thing's.Glad to see it's still lively.

For those who don't know me i used to organise meet's for the east mids area,anyone still doing this? All old friend's. eyup mi duck's, hope everyone is ok?

Off to catch up on forum's now, this could take a while LOL.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, normski2 said:

Good to see you back again

Hope all is well in your patch

Thank's mate, I am slowly getting there now, been one hell of a year so far. Hope the rest is better though. How are you and the family. How long you had the new Lexus for? very nice.

Yeah all good thanks. 

Had her a couple of years or so.

Became grandparents this year (via the eldest) and our youngest was married in July. Quite an expensive year!!!

Empty nest now! Just orf to France for hols and a bit more property investigating down St. Emillion/Bergerac type area. Just far enough for (hopefully) extended summers and a tad more of the sunny stuff.

I've just joined the mx5owners club forum (for the wifeys new motor) ...jolly good it is too. This place takes some beating though for helpfulness and general good attitude of all participants. It is a little unique i think.

I hope you are fully on the mend and look forward to seeing your smile inducing avatar appearing more frequently. Best of health to you and yours Ian.

59 minutes ago, IHgs300 said:

Hello forum member's, not been around for a while due to spinal op and other thing's.Glad to see it's still lively.

For those who don't know me i used to organise meet's for the east mids area,anyone still doing this? All old friend's. eyup mi duck's, hope everyone is ok?

Off to catch up on forum's now, this could take a while LOL.

Welcome back Ian, good to hear from you, lots of new members for you to get acquainted with! Phil

• Like 1