Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Test drive CT next week

floggit

29 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Get free service pack done as part of the hassle. You also realise you dont have to pay the excess if someone hits you right? Only if you hit them!

Ive already negotiated discount on the service pack and paid it. Yes i do know that and always run my cars with cameras. It would be just my luck to be involved in a non fault and the other party blames me. without a camera its just two peoples statements . Just as im about to get a new car i dont need to risk driving a loaner. Unfortunately my dealer seems to have high excesses

Ahh just had enough of it now. Ive had to extend my vw insurance, contact lexus finance to delay the start date for payments as they believed i had the car and contact roadside assistance who also thought i had the car and started the cover. I dont think anyone communicates. Nothing should start until the vehicle has been delivered and accepted. Currently awaiting notification from dealer when car will be ready for collection. Although a conversation earlier today informed me they had no idea!!!

• Like 1

Lexus is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service, thats the moto above the customer relations number.

obviously they like to start with some light humour.

Following more phone calls today with my local dealer and lexus uk ive  raised a formal complaint . The local dealer has his manager and the uk regional manager trying to find the car. After a day of waiting no one has been able to supply my dealer with an update on my car. A car registered in my name that should have been collected on tuesday. Lexus uk promised againt my complaint ref to call me back today, no one called. Another example of poor customer service. I will be ringing first thing tommorow raising another complaint about how the first complaint is being handled. As there seems to be little concern for customer satisfaction and as i mention recompense for the poor service to date this morning i will now be informing lexus uk i will not be accepting the car ( if its ever found) until recompense for the stress many phone calls and wasted week and in general poor new car experience i have recieved is arranged. They can poke it. Im right at the point of saying no more.

ive lost confidence in the whole buying process with lexus and now believe due to everyones silence that there is a problem with the car and maybe they are rushing to fix damage. 

Totally demoralised in buying a new lexus.

So far I've had excellent service from there Poole branch. I believe Hedge End is very good too. The only thing about Poole is they don't have a parts dept so they use there Toyota branch further up the road.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Finally all is well and i can look forward to picking up the ct. after a call from lexus today dealing with my case the car is on transporter to dealer tommorow and im guessing available thr/ fri which is perfect. And a nice little bonus for the poor introduction to buy a new car from them. 3yrs servicing foc ,thankyou very much. Just starting to get excited again now. Will put a new car thread up with pics on arrival .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, floggit said:

Finally all is well and i can look forward to picking up the ct. after a call from lexus today dealing with my case the car is on transporter to dealer tommorow and im guessing available thr/ fri which is perfect. And a nice little bonus for the poor introduction to buy a new car from them. 3yrs servicing foc ,thankyou very much. Just starting to get excited again now. Will put a new car thread up with pics on arrival .

Well the good thing is they found the car and its nearly ready to pick up. 

I wish they'd "lost" my car now if they've given you free 3 years servicing haha!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links