Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Under Run for Lexus RX450h

Hi All

I have just noticed that the rear under run for my RX450h has started to come loose from the chassis near the boot. I can see that there is some kind of adhesive exposed.

Before I address this can anyone let me know the best way to fix it.

Tom

3 hours ago, Haken8 said:

Hi All

I have just noticed that the rear under run for my RX450h has started to come loose from the chassis near the boot. I can see that there is some kind of adhesive exposed.

Before I address this can anyone let me know the best way to fix it.

Tom

If its just adhesive holding it up you just want some adhesive but make sure it's waterproof

Hi Rayaans

I decided to ring Lexus Milton Keynes and they said to bring it in but would have to leave it overnight for bond adhesive to harden. They are even giving me a loan car. Great service from Lexus

Tom

• Like 1

Stixall is very good general purpose adhesive. Water resistant, sets in wet and joint is slightly flexible. I have used it to patch holes in a zinc roof. After couple of years I had to replace it as not UV resistant. It doesn't work on soles for shoes but it does for everything else I have tried. Tool station sell it for £4.82. If you don't have Toolsation try builders merchants. It is an Ever Build product. No connection except as user.