Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430 51 reg

messi

1 hour ago, messi said:

Hi

Can anyone tell me what to look out for on a 51 reg sc430 please?

Thanks

Less of a problem if full Lexus service history  but if independent garage or no service history its a bit of a gamble. Basics is its a Toyota/Lexus .....so well build and should last.

list..service items....Timing belt /water pump, calipers sticking, exhaust blowing,  oxygen sensors .

shock absorber wear out early and give a rough ride, front suspension can wear and you get a knocking or steering pulls.

tyres wear if tracking is out or worn suspension...size 245-40-18 around £100 a corner for a brand  you've  heard of !

Warning lights on dash.....Tire pressure warning system.....sensor in wheels playing up or battery flat  , engine management dash light......oxygen sensors .

Most don't have a space save spare just a compressor and sealer by now probably missing ...check in boot.

if you can look after the car yourself to not a major expense but if using a garage could be expensive .....and not all cars will have all the problems above.

Just shout if you want more advise :)

• Like 1

Yeah there's on ive seen that's been wrapped in black matt thingy, its got wifi etc, he needs a bigger car and wants to deal with my car, its nice, but if anyone wants to do a deal with my lovely gs300 on here, id be happy with that.

24 minutes ago, messi said:

Yeah there's on ive seen that's been wrapped in black matt thingy, its got wifi etc, he needs a bigger car and wants to deal with my car, its nice, but if anyone wants to do a deal with my lovely gs300 on here, id be happy with that.

Is it the one currently on eBay Matt black over Heathrow ?

6 minutes ago, messi said:

Yeah it's too bling bling for me, but im going to view it tomarrow 

Think a standard one is the way to go ....I P/X my old car in for my current SC430 at an independent dealer, they all like to do a deal maybe take you GS300 round to a few .

What's your GS worth  and what price for a SC430 are you looking at ?....if you don't mind saying :wink3:

If your interested there's a guy on lexusworld who deals in Lexus and in particular SC430's. He has had some great cars for good money and will probably give you a deal on your gs300 as well. Food for thought at least.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links