Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Nottingham Dealer

MarkCT200h

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing an 06/2012 CT200h SE-I in black with around 46k miles on the clock from the Nottingham Inchcape dealer.

Has anyone any reviews of this dealership, specifically in terms of initial prices and after-care service.  The car has satnav but no parking sensors.

Any thoughts or advice about extended warranties or service plans I should negotiate for would be appreciated, thanks.

Well I agreed to purchase a used Lexus ( about a year old ) a number of years ago. Put a deposit on the car over the phone based on description and pictures. Turned up to pay but inspected car first, massive deep scratch on bonnet, plus smaller scratches. Scuffed wheels. Salesman tried to blame it on a cat.

Needless to say I walked away and eventually got my deposit returned.

This was about 10 years ago so dealership hopefully would have improved, but I would never go back.

• Like 1

Bought my car from Inchcape Nottingham - very helpful team

I was going to buy 2nd hand but with the deal they did it didn't cost much more to buy new.

I changed my mind on the model and they changed the order without any fuss.

Recommendation from me 

My brother works for Inchcape and I was looking at their 3 Lexus dealerships for a used SE-L as he could get me a discount but their prices for the spec were more expensive than other dealers.

I have bought one from the Stoke dealership instead and they have one more left, which has just been reduced - http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/dealers/Stoke-on-Trent/Lexus-Stoke/2926890-605896412-1607044.aspx?srcmdc=se_de_re_

Unless you are looking for black paint and cloth interior I think that's a brilliant price, they were very helpful and I got a good deal on mine.

Gutted, the car I had booked in to test drive this afternoon was sold this morning!  Back to square one and looking again.

If I bought at a non-Lexus dealer, does anyone know if I could still purchase an extended warranty and service plan?

Yes, you can buy the extended warranty on any Lexus as long as it isn't over 10 years old, or has over 140,000 miles on it when the warranty is purchased.

You would need to take it to the dealer for a visual safety inspection.  Assuming there are no problems, the warranty can then be added to it.

• Like 1