Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200t tuning!

Hi Doog

Never had 135i, test drove one after my older 335i but wanted something different, you are absolutely correct about the is350 such a shame not having a petrol 6 is a mistake in my opinion,  we had a thread running on that very matter a few weeks ago and that was the conclusion we came to nothing between a turbo 4 and the V8.

Sensible head haven't got one of those bur more importantly no children !

Is200t a downgrade I don't think so wouldn't touch a German again after long long experience, not all bad just the perceived quality is just a myth. 

Big Rat

On 2/18/2017 at 1:06 AM, doog442 said:

Cheers Nuke

I love the engine and its  performance...Sub 7 seconds for  0-60..feels less...its selling in such low numbers its a damned shame that punters loyal to the brand are missing out on affordable Lex with decent performance. 

I agree but I hate that it dies right after that (TCU Throttle limiting)

On 2/18/2017 at 2:00 AM, Big Rat said:

Doog

Did you consider any other manufacturers petrol cars before the 200t ?

Big Rat

I had an Evo X just before that :) had to sell it due to financial reasons

7 hours ago, Nuke said:

I agree but I hate that it dies right after that (TCU Throttle limiting)

I had an Evo X just before that :) had to sell it due to financial reasons

Sorry to hear that a shame a ten would be on my short  list of short !

i just love fast saloons.

As always Matey better to have lost in love than never had loved at all 👍

Big Rat

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Sorry to hear that a shame a ten would be on my short  list of short !

i just love fast saloons.

As always Matey better to have lost in love than never had loved at all 👍

Big Rat

Amen to that...she was a 600WHP beast of beauty 

blue.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Amen to that...she was a 600WHP beast of beauty 

blue.jpg

That's very nice, when they came out I went to a main dealer in Melksham in Wilts for a test drive, they had the full range in stock, I took out a 300 manual and really liked it, but I got a better deal on a V8 Manual M3 a mistake but that's another story.

Big Rat

On 18/02/2017 at 10:41 PM, Big Rat said:

Hi Doog

Never had 135i, test drove one after my older 335i but wanted something different, you are absolutely correct about the is350 such a shame not having a petrol 6 is a mistake in my opinion,  we had a thread running on that very matter a few weeks ago and that was the conclusion we came to nothing between a turbo 4 and the V8.

Sensible head haven't got one of those bur more importantly no children !

Is200t a downgrade I don't think so wouldn't touch a German again after long long experience, not all bad just the perceived quality is just a myth. 

Big Rat

OMG I love the 1 series M-lite! Bit of a bargain as well

Im seriously considering a 5 door M140i in Melbourne red/Oyster with all the options! - Still comes out at less than £35k!

• Like 1

On Mon Feb 20 2017 at 10:32 AM, rayaans said:

OMG I love the 1 series M-lite! Bit of a bargain as well

Im seriously considering a 5 door M140i in Melbourne red/Oyster with all the options! - Still comes out at less than £35k!

The turbo in line 6 BMW has developed really is sublime, and pretty much the best it'll get for combustion engines short of electric turbo chargers.

I think in the past you have never understood what I was talking about when I moan about 'throttle lag' on the IS300H, try any of the x35/40i cars and your instantly feel the difference, it really is night and day. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links