AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Ragnar

Lexus GS450h OEM wheels with winter tyres

Genuine (OEM) Lexus GS Wheels, with centre caps, from my GS450h, and fitted with 'VREDESTEIN WINTRAC EXTREME' 245/40/18 tyres. The wheels were refurbished & powder coated in the correct Lexus colour 2 years ago, but they do have some marks. The tyres were fitted for the winter 2015/16 and removed spring 2016; they have covered approximately 4500 miles, with no punctures or damage, and are fully balanced and ready to fit for the coming winter.

2 tyres with approximately 7mm tread, and 2 with approximately 6.5mm tread.

These are superb tyres (read the reviews!), and make a huge difference in slippery conditions, with the added and unexpected bonus that they are incredibly quiet - much more so than the premium summer tyres that were originally on the car.

The wheels are NOT fitted with tyre pressure sensors.

For sale as I no longer own the Lexus GS40h.

Cash on collection; I am prepared to meet-up within an acceptable distance of Newcastle upon Tyne, or arrange for courier delivery at the buyer's expense. Any questions/queries, please message me.

Price £350.

Please call Steve on 07922 535 928

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg