Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can This Be Done In ...

Scorpion

Can there be a seperate section in the gallery for "specials" like Maz's and Mat's with both of his projects the Monster and the race car,and other one offs.

With all of the pics running consecutively,from start to finish as trying to trawl through the gallery to look at certain pics is a long and time consuming process.

if the person who's car it sets it up that way it could.

That said - if anyone were to ever take on such a project again - if they contacted the club, I am sure we could come to an arrangement for some way to showcase the process.

you thinking of starting on up Pete?

I know someone that is :whistling::whistling: a couple of moths away yet though... :winky:

I understand what your saying Matt but can the photos that are in the gallery now can they be re-arranged.

no easily mate :blush:

I know someone that might do something though :whistling:  :winky:

just let us know mate - can't promise anything, but if someone was taking on a project like Mat / Tony has, then I am sure we could look into some mechanism to follow the project on a regualr basis (same for you Scott ;) )

Perhaps you could have a folder called projects

And members can request a sub folder (e.g. Monster).

Then they can upload all their pics into it, sort of start to finish?

I think its a good idea to see how some of these cars progress

must agree i do like the idea of this...

as i think if i was to add all the pics, from the monster and the race car to the garage thing it would be alot of ..... ....wibble wibble..i forgot what i was going to say :blush:

must agree i do like the idea of this...

as i think if i was to add all the pics, from the monster and the race car to the garage thing it would be alot of ..... ....wibble wibble..i forgot what i was going to say :blush:

it would be a pain in the :tsktsk: Mat!

if we have a big work in progress car again - we could do a few things.

all I can say is - if you are taking on a major project on your Lexus - then let us know, and we can talk about making a bit of a showcase for you.

All we would ask is that you make the commitment to keeping it up to date.

Maz is a great example - Tony ran a superb thread that I really enjoyed following, giving us practically a day by day update (well done fella!)

Matt

How about creating a new forum for each project where only the project owner can post?

This would allow quick uploading of photos and give the ability to add text.

Just an idea - great believer in keeping things simple me :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links