Mark c

drivers side puddle light fault bulb ok

hi, I have an 07 is220d, my driver side puddle light is not working so I decided to change both bulbs to new led bulbs. passenger side is fine but this did not fix the drivers side, I checked and there is 12 volts at the bulb holder so the fault is the negative switching. does anyone on here know if there is a relay for these puddle lights or is it an ecu issue?

thanks in advance for any pointers.

mark

Hi, I have a2009 RX450 and i replaced the puddle bulbs with LED projector bulbs today, and just the same experience as you, drivers side flickered and went off, the passenger side was fine. Hmmm. Did you ever find a solution?

Ed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CharlieMarsh
      Can anyone help further?
      We have the headlight problems as others have after having had a new windscreen fitted a while ago.
      This is what we have had done by an auto electrician and we still have the problem, he has been tearing his hair out, and has not charged us a penny as it has beaten him!. we are selling the car and need it fixed.
      Changed relay, changed mother board (from a breakers yard), cabin filter checked, all wiring checked on drivers and passenger side. Taken note of all comments on this forum.
      Has anyone got any further ideas on this? As we would appreciate all comments.
      Has anyone got the headlights on a separate switch to the sidelights and bypassing the auto switch?
      Thanks for any help