Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big up for an indie

harrylime

I want to give a big thumbs up for my Lexus trained indie (having worked for Lexus for 20 years), based near junction 31 of the M1 near Sheffield. I have taken my LS 400 to Dave at Lex TeK Autos a few times over the past few months, and never fail to be impressed by his enthusiasm, encyclopaedic knowledge and outstanding value for money. It is nice to be able to take my Lexus to someone and have total confidence, without having to take out a mortgage afterwards. There is no fancy showroom, but there is a waiting area with wifi, and coffee is offered. . I wish I had found him sooner. I have no personal connections with Dave and know him only through work done on my car

.............  and my indie in Thanet in Kent is absolutely brilliant, not Lexus trained, apart from on my Ls400s since 2007 and on average 10/11000 miles a year for servicing and maintenance and those incredibly few and far between repairs.

Message me if you would like his name and address contact details

Malc