Misterbashi

Need a definitive answer on IS200 keys

Have looked about but can't seem to find what i'm after.

Our 2004 IS200 only came with the two button key so I have no idea what the 3 button one was.

Research leads me to it being a 4C type key with frequency of 314.4Mhz, but there is also some sayikg it could be the later 4D key.

Can anyone help? Or do I need to do it from the VIN/read current key some how?

Thanks

Hi

I had an RX300 SEL .That had an electric tailgate which was operated by the right hand button in the row of two.

I had a mobile key cutter visit to cut keys for my Toyota runabout and he examined my Lexus key , I only had one!,

and gave me a printout of the codes . I passed on the info when I sold the car on .

They may only charge a small amount to tell you the details of the key. I'm sorry I can't be more use. Be careful who you choose to cut keys - they may not work!!

Murphybear

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By C Andrew Green
      Hi,
      Has anyone acquired a used 'Credit Card' style buttonless Smart Key and  succesfully reprogrammed it to their IS250? (Although that should probably read "programmed their IS250 to the key")
      There's one on eBay at the moment, not cheap @ £90, but the form factor is appealing and as I only have one standard smart key fob anyway....
      It's a 'Denso' make, model number 14AEC (see pic) the same make as my existing one although that's a model number 14AAC.
      Any

• By Davearia
      Hi,
      My main ignition key casing is splitting. Bought a cheap replacement but hasn't lasted long. Asked Timpson's to cut the key to the new case but they refused to take the casing and insisted I pay them to provide the casing for over £200. Couldn't find many other places nearby that cut this key.
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks, 
      Dave.
    • By Flutefriend
      I've nearly always unlocked the boot on my IS300 by pressing the button on the key rather than inserting the key in the lock. Recently there has been a steadily increasing delay before the lock responds, which I assume may be because the key fob battery is becoming flat. My problem is that when I insert the key in the boot barrel, the latter will not turn. I've tried lubricating it to no avail. Any ideas, please? I want to ensure that I can unlock the boot if the fob battery fails completely. 
    • By Stevebrooks
      Just got my GS450H (2012) and it came with only one key. Is getting a replacement from Lexus at a cost of about £280 my only option? Like many manufacturers they seem to delight in extorting cash from loyal customers. Anyone got any ideas? I am in Essex. 
    • By lyle
      Hi my 200is remote locking and alarm activation suddenly stoped working. Press the lock or unlock and nothing happens, not even indicator lights flash.
      Central locking working from main switch but not from door lock with key.
      The car starts no problem. 
      What I have done is replace battery in both keys. Both the light on key flashing bright.
      Tryed recoding key with 5 lock method. It gose threw the complete sequence but still nothing. 
      Checked all 3 fuse boxes. 
      Any advice as to what I can check or try or possible problem.