Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My tyres are coming up for replacement shortly, does anyone have recommendations for an LS600? Currently, I have Dunlop 245/45ZR19 102Y XL fitted but I find them quite noisy and quick wearing.

I was recommended the Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance tyres but they are not available in 19".

Thanks!

I cannot recommend the EfficienGrip tyres "even though they do not fit" I had a set of these on my Prius and they only lasted 18,000 miles with even ware. The sidewall gave out on one at only 5000 miles. I had been warned about the weak sides on the tyres before buying. The Hankooks Kinergy tyres that replaced them lasted over 40,000 miles, and had similar ratings.

John.

Thanks for the warning! This is why I find buying tyres so frustrating, it's very hard to get definitive information on what works best. I may just stick with the Dunlops, unless anyone else has a better idea?

Pat

I just noticed the other thread here on tyres for the LS430, they seem to be recommending the Michelin Primacy 3. One thing that is a bit depressing is the difference in price between 18" and 19" tyres - £80 to £100, ouch!