Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

3 minutes ago, robski said:

Very nice indeed. It looks great in white!

I could never have a white car as I'd be constantly cleaning the thing! lol

F sport only come in White or Black with red interior 

3 hours ago, robski said:

Very nice indeed. It looks great in white!

I could never have a white car as I'd be constantly cleaning the thing! lol

I have both a solid black and a solid white car, and the white car is far easier to keep clean than the black!

2 hours ago, DanD said:

I have both a solid black and a solid white car, and the white car is far easier to keep clean than the black!

We have had both black and white cars as well.  They are both just as hard to keep clean but the white one looks cleaner for longer!!!

JBP

On 08/11/2016 at 0:06 PM, Normski said:

Only in white or black? Is this a new change? I'm sure i've seen ones in other colours such as blue and silvers.

On 08/11/2016 at 0:06 PM, Normski said:

Only in white or black? Is this a new change? I'm sure i've seen ones in other colours such as blue and silvers.

Nah you can get all exterior colours apart from vanilla mist, sonic white and that brown colour on the F sport. The F Sport exclusive colours are F Sport White and as of mid-2016, Azure Blue 

The interior choices are white, black or red.

• 1 month later...
On 09/11/2016 at 8:30 PM, rayaans said:

Nah you can get all exterior colours apart from vanilla mist, sonic white and that brown colour on the F sport. The F Sport exclusive colours are F Sport White and as of mid-2016, Azure Blue 

The interior choices are white, black or red.

And now also 'Clove' for the interior, which I have to go with the Sonic Red exterior

rc300h-gallery-022-1920x1080_tcm-3066-560156.jpg

32 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Only on the RC. Not available on RX 

Shame, it seems to be getting harder and harder to spec a car in anything other than black/grey/white leather....

Nothing wrong per se  with those colours, just not my cup of tea...

• 1 month later...

Hi, Jetskidia and Fatts .. just wondered how you are both getting on with your cars? I tried a white RX450 Luxury while my RX400 was in for service and I was very impressed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Jason, 

You are right the current 4th gen RX was a big improvement on an already good car. The first thing you'll notice is how well it is insulated from outside noise, the fittings and finishes are also 1st class .  Mine had the premium Nav with ML stereo which is good but not as powerful as in my old 2008 GS, but the features & screen resolution of the Navigation unit is also a step up.

On driving dynamics I will say the suspension is much stiffer than Gen3 but I have the F sport which are stiffer anyway.  I've not been able to go on long motorway trips yet since purchase but my local commute and school runs have been good, one handy feature is the stop-start tech which initially took me some time to get used to at traffic lights . I may be able to write a longer review after half term as am due to visit Bristol hence a trip down m25/m4 to come.