Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS 200 Series A Watch

oconnor84

Lexus IS 200 Ebel Chronograph Watch Limited Edition Series A 
I have a Lexus IS200 chronograph watch, Swiss-made exclusively for Lexus by the Ebel Group. It has been designed to resemble the instrument panel on the Lexus IS200/300 car, and has no Ebel logo on the face or serial number on the back (only a limited-edition number). It has a quartz movement, and probably dates from the late 1990s/early 2000s - when that Lexus car model was introduced. 
The watch features; 
Sapphire crystal. Stainless steel push/pull logoed crown. 50 metres water resistancy. Soft, flexible but durable black silicone rubber strap with ridged detail (Strap will fit up to 9 inches). Branded brushed 316L Surgical grade stainless steel Lexus branded deployment clasp. High quality Swiss Quartz Movement. Highly polished Stainless Steel case back reads : Limited Edition Series A, All Stainless Steel, Water Resistant 50M,Lexus IS200, Swiss Made 0368/1060 Polished screw-in steel, hinged lugs. Subdials show date, chrono minutes with scale of 0-30, chrono hours from 1 -12, Moonphase rotating once over a month period. This watch is numbered 0368 / 1060 is a "Series A" model and is in perfect working order.

Are you able to tell me anything about this watch or how much its worth?