Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Model Car Showroom And Other Things We Love

1 hour ago, cruisermark said:

looks nice - I have always noticed the models for sale but the really good deatiled ones with opening doors and bonnet are too pricey for me

I always look for the bargains. I paid £45 for the GS which is an AUTOart and the LS that's coming was only £24 coming from France. This one is a Norev. Both are very detailed with opening doors, boots and bonnets. The RRP prices are outrageous . 

Pictures of the LS that's coming on a sleigh . 

1478800228719-245458743.jpg

147880026952681844453.jpg

1478800288855-1221165382.jpg

22 hours ago, steveledzep said:

No, it's an Ibanez solid body.

I fancy a Gretsch hollow though.....but not in pink :rockon:.   Aspen green for me.

Lol, it's not really pink. It is in fact a deep red but the the combination of s**t light and c**p camera on my kindle fire makes it look pink. (He said all defensively lol)

3 minutes ago, Boddney said:

Lol, it's not really pink. It is in fact a deep red but the the combination of s**t light and c**p camera on my kindle fire makes it look pink. (He said all defensively lol)

Get off with you..........It's a re-badged "Daisy Rock " :wink1:   The deep red is lovely on the Gretsch.

• Like 1

I just thought you guys might prefer to talk about stereos and guitars instead :smile:

Speaking of which, I have no idea about guitars, but I have dabbled a little with stereos.  Nothing too serious, but I used to have a pair of Arcam Delta 60 (Bi-amped), a Micromega Stage 3 cd player with some TDL RTL3's.  Nothing fancy, but sounded good enough for the time.