Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Model Car Showroom And Other Things We Love

Love the Ferrari GTO and the American GTO.

I don't mind where the thread goes really. All the things in it are stuff I like but I will update the title.

Edit.. don't know how to edit the title so it'll have to stay as it is.🤓

33 minutes ago, Boddney said:

Love the Ferrari GTO and the American GTO.

I don't mind where the thread goes really. All the things in it are stuff I like but I will update the title.

Edit.. don't know how to edit the title so it'll have to stay as it is.🤓

I have modified the title heading it but if you would like something different let me know. Mike.

Collecting seems to be a very male thing. Do any of your spouses (female) collect things?

I have collected Lego, deactivated historic firearms, WW1 genuine and replica items. I am now on to OO Gauge railway modelling - though I have zero skills in this area.

It is interesting to note how people who really like one thing (Lexus LS 400's) also have similar interests.

Call me a nerd? I couldn't care less at my age!

My wife has never collected anything unless you count shoes, hand bags and perfume. 

I've always collected cars, be they models (corgi when I was a boy) or real. I still have the Corgi collection but no boxes as I wanted them to play with and not have them as shelf queens.

I have 5 real cars at the moment and have recently sold all my OO gauge lay out as the fun for me is in the collecting and building, and I had reached the limit of space. Watching the trains go round and round just didn't work for me so it had to go which helped to fund my ongoing Capri restoration.

It can sometimes be a problem for blokes that have a hobby as most ladies don't seem to.

Bod

10 hours ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Collecting seems to be a very male thing. Do any of your spouses (female) collect things?

I have collected Lego, deactivated historic firearms, WW1 genuine and replica items. I am now on to OO Gauge railway modelling - though I have zero skills in this area.

It is interesting to note how people who really like one thing (Lexus LS 400's) also have similar interests.

Call me a nerd? I couldn't care less at my age!

My Money :wink3: Put some pictures of your railway up.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links