Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I made a point yesterday of dropping in on this chap yesterday afternoon to see what he has to offer given that he is midway between Lexus Chester and Lexus Liverpool.

Glyn Jones is his name and he operates from an individual garage behind the big car sales shrowroom (Wright/Heathland) on the Chester Road in Heswall. He tells me that he is an ex Lexus man and runs a Toyota Hilux and services all makes of vehicles. He had a BMW being serviced on his ramp at the time of my visit and he has been in business for about 8 years if my old memory serves me correctly.

I was particularly interested in having him quote for a hard wire installation of a dash camera in my GS Hybrid and for the provision of 4 All Season tyres so that I could compare with the quotes provided to me by one of the Official Lexus Dealers locally.

The hard wire installation quote was one third of the Lexus price and he can do it next week.

I am still waiting to hear from Lexus re the tyres.They promised to contact me but have failed to do so.(not the first time they have failed to phone back and very disappointing given  Lexus` highly publicised customer ratings).Mercedes not phoning back is a given ,but Lexus not phoning back suggests that Standards of Performance need reviewing !

Glyn phoned me back that afternoon re the tyres!

I am not associated in any way with this Indie, but thought it might be helpful for members (IN THE LOCAL AREA) to be aware that there is an Indie who might be able to help them ( at a competitive rate) with tasks needing to be undertaken on their vehicles which are no longer under Official Lexus Warranty.

His contact details are;

Glyn Jones

Unit4 Leighton Estates

Chester Road, Heswall

CH60 3RZ

TEL;0151 342 9944 or 07545846762.

• Like 1

I have to say I have had similar experience with my main dealer.

they blow hot and cold, sometimes exceptional service to other times not calling back after I have been unable to get through to the right department.

id say this has happened to me on several occasions so I would agree that there level of customer service quality is shaky at times.

im always torn as haven used my main dealer many times and I have come to know a few faces well,and they are genuine helpful people but like all businesses there are always a few weak links in the chain and it is those that can tarnish the dealer as a whole.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links