Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kranzle 1152

madasahatter

As above thought i would treat myself, bought this german machine and if it works like it looks all should be good. Thing weighs in at 31 killos brass head,

stainless steel pistons and big wheels to move it around. Any thought any one use any Kranzle products, good or bad appreciate your comments. Not the

weather in York at the moment its lousy with sleet forcast.

Never used them before but seen them in action and they're much more powerful than karcher or Nilfisk

Make sure you keep well away from tyre walls and stone chips - they will undoubtedly strip paint if too close!

On 18/11/2016 at 0:25 AM, rayaans said:

Never used them before but seen them in action and they're much more powerful than karcher or Nilfisk

Make sure you keep well away from tyre walls and stone chips - they will undoubtedly strip paint if too close!

No it wont take the paint off, and yes they are better than the run of the mill. Interesting its the same bar as my Nilfisk and paints still on the car.

This thing is built like a tank, weighs a ton so made to last. I have owned 2 nilfisk in a year and build quality is rubbish to put it mildly.

so time to buy something that will last.

4 hours ago, madasahatter said:

No it wont take the paint off, and yes they are better than the run of the mill. Interesting its the same bar as my Nilfisk and paints still on the car.

This thing is built like a tank, weighs a ton so made to last. I have owned 2 nilfisk in a year and build quality is rubbish to put it mildly.

so time to buy something that will last.

It'll strip paint off no problem. Not on normal paint with no damage but around stone chips and scratches. 

Ask me how I know haha I made a 2 inch scratch on my wife's old merc into a 7 inch one 😂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links