Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Firmware

Hello folks, I've been on the Portal this morning to see if there has been any updates to the firmware since I last did mine but, I couldn't even find anything relating to it.

My firmware appears to be VD12103A  Does anyone know if this is the latest please.

Many thanks.

4 hours ago, bluenose1940 said:

My firmware appears to be VD12103A  Does anyone know if this is the latest please

Geoff:  My new RC (see my post of today) has this version.  The car was produced in Japan in June and delivered to 

Europe in September, so I assume it was fitted with the latest version.  Another clue that it is up to date is the presence

on the satnav maps of speed-cameras that I know for a fact were not there until early this year.

14 hours ago, doog442 said:

Hi...How does this work ? I bought a 65 plate IS200t a few months ago..does it update the sat nav ? If so how long do these updates last

cheers 

you normally get it done on services at Lexus(although there is a link on the forum for you to do this yourself which I did  its really easy) it is just the operating system update fixing bugs and improvements.It is not a sat nav update this is available on the Lexus portal but lexus charge £££ for this.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On 22/11/2016 at 5:37 PM, pobrown said:

That is the latest map update released in Sept/Oct 2016. 

Was planning on getting it myself. 

I updated my firmware last week to VD12103A however I'm still having issues with receiving premium traffic via wifi tethering so went on to the Lexus phone compatibility checker and it listed VD12103B as the latest available software version so it does appear there is a recent update, it's just a matter of finding the matching bulletin number and following your procedure detailed here, any chance you've got access to this?

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/108014-new-firmware-may-2016/#comment-956005

I've just a look around the Lexus tech website and I can't see any reference to the firmware version you mention or a corresponding bulletin ID.  The latest bulletin published for the IS300h appears to be for the non-premium media system.

• 1 year later...
On 11/21/2016 at 9:11 PM, olliesgrandad said:

I just bought the latest micro Sd card from the ebay seller mentioned on this forum. The serial number ends in OL. 

Cost was£70 including registered postal delivery from Ireland.  Works fine. 

Which seller is that one?

Thanks,

Bruno

If you have the Premium Nav with the remote touch controller then yes.  The latest version available is PZ445-US335-0P.  It will be replaced soon (normally Oct/Nov).  Search for this part number on eBay and you should find a number of sellers.

If you have the Standard Nav with the rotary controller then no.