Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ad Autobrite

madasahatter

Although their products are good, their service is rubbish, and it doesn't look like they got much in stock anyway. I remember ordering of them, I ordered afew things, 3 weeks went by and I hadnt received anything, so I emailed them, I got a reply saying they were posted 2 weeks ago, surely i would have received them a week after they were posted, then I receive a Royal Mail code, 2 days later my gear came, which makes me think they hadnt even posted the gear until i emailed them and its happened to me 3 times with them.

Having never used them i cant comment on your missfortune. I just saw the add and put it on the forum for those who may be interested.

I have had bad dealings with many companys, yes they lie and say stuffs posted and when you complain it turns up. As of the stock you cant please every

one can you. But what is there is a good deal, compared to normal rip off price would you not agree.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links