Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does anyone know how to get the trip computer to display data from start of trip? My screen shows Mpg from reset and also Mpg from refill. How do you get it to show Mpg/time elapsed/distance travelled, since starting vehicle?
Thanks.

I'm not sure that's possible. If someone knows different, please share as I would also like to know how it's done. I use a workaround of re-setting the 'Trip B' every journey, which resets the displays but still leaves 'Trip A' to record miles travelled. 

I have the 12.3 inch split screen. The small screen on the right can show trip information which is overall average mpg (since reset) time elapsed (journey specific) and range (prodict miles until empty). I cant display the info you want by default. Youd have to zero trip A or B and reset the average MPG before a specific journey to get the info you want.

I believe it can be done by going into settings using the buttons on the right of the steering wheel and then scrolling down to meter settings. There you can select what is shown on the small info screen in front of you.

I don't think it's possible to show either mpg or distance travelled from the start of the trip without resetting. Which is a bit daft. I'm not sure why, for example, you'd want to know the time elapsed more than you'd want to know the distance covered.