Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

bit confused when I saw this

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201611250073724?sort=price-asc&advertising-location=at_cars&model=LS 600H&postcode=sw1a1aa&radius=1501&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&make=LEXUS&page=1

has the interior of the older LS460/600h at the front but a floor mounted DVD player at the back. The exterior shape looks like the new LS600h premier model. I thought the floor mounted DVD player came in in 2012 with the upgraded front interior (with the lexus clock and mouse control etc). Also the gear lever does not look like one for a hybrid car

It could be a changeover model, mine is an import and according to specification should have a passenger airbag but doesn't.

I did suspect it may be an import but according to the checks carried out it isn't.

Did you also realise your postcode comes up on the Autotrader link giving away your personal location, I tend to put in a public building like Buckingham Palace for the postcode.

They look smashing cars, I really like the look of the Ls600 and it's just hit me that the lower front lip under the bumper, that we have on our Ls400s isn't there  .......  mine isn't either, I had the fragments surgically removed after many bashings on high kerbs ............. so mine's like a Ls600 now:yahoo:

Malc1