AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

bobmc

Alloys and Winter Tyres for Sale

I have a set of 18" Lexus alloys for sale fitted with a set of Winter Tyres - Vredstein Wintrac Extreme

All four tyres have at least 6mm of tread remaining 

The alloys are a Lexus OEM style and are in general 'good' condition. There are a few minor marks, there's one small paint bubble on one, and the chrome inserts have a little bit of tarnishing but otherwise they're OK.

The tyre sizes are 245/40R18 all round

I bought them to fit my IS250 but there isn't enough clearance to accomodate 245 width tyres on the front. I did think about replacing the front tyres but I've decided to sell

Would consider splitting alloys and Tyres 

Collection from Middlesbrough or could arrange a meet-up for fuel costs.

Looking for £350

wheels.jpegwheels2.jpeg

Snow equals garage for mine but a good buy for winter driving, I don't think you'll have a problem selling these quickly.

Thanks Steve, I hope so :smile:

BTW can the mods edit the title (insert the missing 'e') - thanks

Still for sale

After a closer inspection, there are a few more paint bubbles than I first thought and there's a bit of painted over damage that I hadn't spotted before.

With this in mind, price reduced to £300 ovno

DSCF0733.JPG

DSCF0727.JPG

DSCF0728.JPG

DSCF0730.JPG

DSCF0736.JPG

DSCF0744.JPG

Still for sale :whistling:

Bob your profile says Yorkshire but you are located in Middlesbrough?

To those of a certain age - the correct address is Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire. However the official county name is Cleveland and that doesn't appear on your drop down list when selecting location

** Tyres have now been sold **

Still have the GS alloys and will consider boxing up and shipping if anyone is interested 

Hi Richard

I'd be looking for about £230 inc delivery

Price revised to reflect carriage costs £250

regards

Bob

• Like 1

OK Peeps, I've decided I want rid of these wheels and they've gone on Ebay

Ebay Listing

Starting price is £50 for all 4, for collection from Middlesbrough or possible meet-up for fuel costs.

Bidding ends on 6/6/17 at 20:27

*** Now Sold ***