Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300h Winter tyres on Alutec alloys 215/55 x 16

Set of 4 Alutec alloys fitted with top of the range Goodyear Ultragrip 9 tyres all 4 with 6mm tread.

Only used 1 winter on my IS300h(now px for RX450) will fit other lexus models check with dealer/forum.

Tyres are superb in snow see website link www.goodyear.eu/en_gb/consumer/tires/ultragrip_9ncg/205-55-16-91-H-5452000447166.html. Cost over 650 new from wheelbase alloys. Includes bolts to fit as standard lexus bolts are wider.

Price 250.00 inc free next day del. 

IS Alloys 3.JPG

IS Alloys 2.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

IMG_0618.JPG

I kind of missed on this deal... but happy to see somebody else got it. I agree that was one great price, tires alone could set you back more, here you get set of rims as a bonus, so no need to worry about refitting etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stephen  your car looks really great ,same colour as my is 250 so I,m biased  I think you will get a much easier ride ,especially over the potholes !!  .Just as a matter of interest what have you done about the TPMS system ?

• Like 1

At the moment Dave , no TPMS. I've only taken it for a 10 mile drive and TPMS warning hasn't come on yet, I expect it to soon though. The ride is so much smoother, and speed bumps are now soaked up, however, I had to slam the brakes on during my 10 mile trip when a car pulled out in front of me....  scary moment when the tyres only just stopped me in time, they'll take some getting used to compared to the Bridgestone's. I'm sure they'll come into their own when it gets a bit cooler, it's about 10 degrees here at the moment.

There is no way I'm going to pay to take the four TPMS sensors out of 4 tyres and stick them in a wheel barrow wheel. I'd rather buy new sensors . Anyway, I haven't got a wheelbarrow :laughing: