Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introduction: Hello from Germany

a_wizards_war

Hello LOC UK!

I wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Max, I'm 24 years old and I drive a '02 Lexus IS 200. I'm from Bayreuth, Germany. I'm a member of the German LOC for numerous years and I own my Lex for 2 years and 4 months now. It has always been a dream of mine to own a Lex ever since I played NFSU2 on the Playstation and made that come true.

The reason why I'm here is, because I'm already active in numerous Facebook groups about Lexus and the XE1 in specific, and the UK LOC seems to be a good source of information for me, because it is more active. I guess that is a result of the much bigger Lexus community in the UK. I have been reading here already, but now thought it was time to sign up to get access to more Lexus related information.

Since I bought my car back in 2014, I changed quite a lot of things. Most of them were of cosmetic nature, such as dark chrome rear lights, dark painted headlights and fog lights, front bumper spats, sports grille, UK sport model spoiler, tinted windows, rear fog light mod, painted engine covers etc. And I plan a lot of stuff for the oncoming years.

So I'll just leave a small collage of back in the day and now, and look forward to being part of this huge community!

Cheers

FotoJet Collage Lex.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Maximilian and welcome to the LOC. We are a friendly bunch so please don’t hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they don’t go wrong that often.

We always love to see pictures of your cars inside and out so don't be shy.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike. Bluesman.