Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS 200 front bumper corner spats - please help!

Hello there.

I just signed up on the UK LOC and used the german LOC so far. But for my question regarding those spats, I need you guys to help me, because these are even more rare in Germany than here.

I have these spats on my car for a while, and I need some documents that state that these are OEM Lexus parts. In Germany, almost every part that was mounted after the car left the factory, has to be notified in it's papers. Therefore, I need documents like that. For example, there are German expert reports about the TRD lip including part numbers and so on. So to get that done, I need to prove that my spats are genuine Lexus parts. Modding a car in Germany isn't that simple. German bureaucracy, all about documents and sh*t. :ph34r:

All that came with it was the instruction manual as you can see in the picture.

Does anybody maybe have an invoice or something, or anything else that proves that the spats are genuine?

Thanks a lot in advance.

rollingshot2.jpg

WP_20161124_13_01_29_Pro.jpg

They wont be genuine Lexus parts - what model is the car and were they on it when you bought it?

If they were genuine parts then the part number would be stamped on them possibly on the underside or inner, check to see if its stamped.

They actually were, but are pretty rare. I bought them this year, and the package included original longer screws, this manual and even 12 year old bodywork adhesive (which I did not use, I bought some new stuff).

The part number is also stamped on them visibly on the inner side pointing at the wheels.

Here's a thread about when you could get them at the dealership.

• 3 weeks later...