Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX200t - 300H Black Bison kit

Looks outrageous and has no place on a Lexus - Leave those to the ricers and the BMWs 

Cant imagine it'd be shy of £5k just for the bodykit as well. Wheels will be circa £3k on top..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

Outrageous? I'm having trouble seeing what's been added to the standard car...

Rear lip spoiler, huge front splitter, wider wheel arches, side skirts, rear diffuser, big 22 inch wheels and WALD Black Bison badging on the back!

The NX F-Sport looks nice from factory, start sticking this onto it and it looks like a drug dealers car.

• Like 1

Only the wheel offset stands out (see what I did there? :wink3: ) to me. The rest seems quite restrained, certainly compared with some Mercedes body kits and quite possibly the RC's side skirts and rear arches. Being all black that NX actually looks quite classy IMHO

22 hours ago, LED-BOY said:

I don't like the car without external changes. Sorry :)

perhaps a little modify it. Have experience ;)

Its your wifes car....

you dont have to like it....

On 12-12-2016 at 0:05 AM, rayaans said:

Looks outrageous and has no place on a Lexus - Leave those to the ricers and the BMWs 

Cant imagine it'd be shy of £5k just for the bodykit as well. Wheels will be circa £3k on top..

taste is a personal thing. works for me looks great. thought wald stuff was only available in japan and the states? 

Crikey! I sort of like it, but then again I am not sure. The NX already stands out from the crowd, so I think it would make me feel a little bit 'boy racery', if you know what I mean. My biggest issue is I think the low profile tyres would ruin the ride. It would certainly be unique though. :)

18 hours ago, dutchie01 said:

taste is a personal thing. works for me looks great. thought wald stuff was only available in japan and the states? 

Yes taste is personal, I agree completely.

However, there's still good taste and bad taste - the above bodykit fits into the bad taste category.

Its like a Nissan Juke - dont know anyone into cars who actually likes the look of it

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rayaans said:

Yes taste is personal, I agree completely.

However, there's still good taste and bad taste - the above bodykit fits into the bad taste category.

Its like a Nissan Juke - dont know anyone into cars who actually likes the look of it

With respect Rayaan but i dont think you can be the judge for other people in deciding what what is good or bad. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so on, and what you think is ugly or fits in your bad taste category can be the opposite for other members of the club. Me personally would never order an orange Lexus but i just smile seeing one, i respect the owner for ordering it. Same with the Wald kits, some are maybe over the top but i like to see them on the road,  it brings color to a bland landscape of grey and silver cars. I just admire the individualism and i do think people ordering motorcars like that follow their own taste and they like the look of what they order.

I respect your taste ( have to have same car and color haha) so please pay some respect to members that have a slightly different taste then you.

PS i also like the Juke! 

• Like 3

I am a fan of the styling/tuing. Therefore, after the New Year, I received the package and expose pics for you. I'll make a copy for this kit, and the original put on the wife's car .

It's my wife's weekend car  :

000032477645_#_3_#_celicababy.jpg

• Like 1

On 13.12.2016 at 9:11 PM, dutchie01 said:

Shipped from Japan it costs about 5,000 euros + fees and VAT.  The replica can be sold at half the price.

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Verbout said:

Looks like there is some finishing work to be done on some of the parts before painting.

Is this a surprise?

No. This was not unexpected. Good quality. But even in the WALD ordinary people work. :)  Minor flaws there.

• 3 weeks later...