Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Facelift now available on UK site

We have been waiting long enough for this.  All IS models get the safety package.  Now I just need a dealer (Stoke or Wolverhampton) to let us know when we can order one.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Wallace said:

We have been waiting long enough for this.  All IS models get the safety package.  Now I just need a dealer (Stoke or Wolverhampton) to let us know when we can order one.

The safety pack is really useful the blind spot monitoring and traffic reversing warning thingy, glad we got it on our pre-facelift IS, and good to see Lexus putting into all but the basic trim for no additional cost.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rayaans said:

makes sense, has all the bits in it - fair price IMO.

Ok, considering with the f-sport you get all the following as standard (according to the website).

Lexus safety system+ inc adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, traffic sign recognition, auto high beam, sway warning, reversing camera, triple l shaped LED headlights etc. 

Add the premium nav inc 10.3" screen - £2000. Add the f-sport leather - £2000

If I spend another, extra £6250....    What other 'bits' do I get in it?   An ML upgrade?  Rear cross traff alert?

Looks like there are loads of minor, under the skin mods that Lexus have done.  Suspension changes, steering tweaks, drivetrain etc etc as well as the exterior & interior upgrades.

http://media.toyota.co.uk/2016/12/focus-style-quality-handling-safety-new-2017-lexus/

Ref the "Premium pack" on the F-Sport for £6250, I bet it is all the options bundled together for no discount.  Nav, leather, ML, Protection pack, Metallic Paint, Rear Cross Alert. That should get to the £6250.

5 hours ago, tayaste said:

Ok, considering with the f-sport you get all the following as standard (according to the website).

Lexus safety system+ inc adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, traffic sign recognition, auto high beam, sway warning, reversing camera, triple l shaped led headlights etc. 

If I spend another, extra £6250....    What other 'bits' do I get in it?   An ML upgrade?  Rear cross traff alert?

Exactly what I've thought.

The pre facelift IS200t FSport lists at £31,495 + ML system £3,000 + leather £2,000 which essentially is what you get on the Facelift 200t Fsport, so what do I get for the other £2,5000.

I think your 

17 minutes ago, AlanS said:

The pre facelift IS200t FSport lists at £31,495 + ML system £3,000 + leather £2,000 which essentially is what you get on the Facelift 200t Fsport, so what do I get for the other £2,5000.

I think your pricing is out of date. The last IS200t F Sport price I've seen is £32,245 and Lexus have increase pricing for the second time this year in the last few weeks across the range, which is reflected in the facelift pricing.

2 hours ago, AlanS said:

Yep the pricing is out of date. The price was increased this year due to the pound losing value.

BTW the same discounts apply on the facelift i.e. £5k off list

8 hours ago, tayaste said:

Lexus safety system+ inc adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, traffic sign recognition, auto high beam, sway warning, reversing camera, triple l shaped led headlights etc. 

I wouldnt rely too heavily on the website - they always get things wrong on the configurator. Worth waiting for the new brochures to come out and go from there.

Good news, I'm nudging 90K in my IS now, better get a new one picked.  Company car and even rubbish Infotainment aside its the first time ever I'm not even looking for a different car.   Going to get the Advance model this time although might get a cheeky price for an F sport just to see.  Don't want to plug in and this is by far the best value for claiming fuel at 2.5l Petrol.   Even with the massive hikes in BIK coming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rayaans said:

I wouldnt rely too heavily on the website - they always get things wrong on the configurator. Worth waiting for the new brochures to come out and go from there.

I'm guessing this is in regard to the pricing? I assumed when you said that £6250 was a fair price for all the bits inside, you knew what bits we'd be getting.

i take it now you don't actually know for sure??

17 minutes ago, Blisteringblue said:

Good news, I'm nudging 90K in my IS now, better get a new one picked.  Company car and even rubbish Infotainment aside its the first time ever I'm not even looking for a different car.   Going to get the Advance model this time although might get a cheeky price for an F sport just to see.  Don't want to plug in and this is by far the best value for claiming fuel at 2.5l Petrol.   Even with the massive hikes in BIK coming.

Nice,  I'm condsidering swapping our 2015 one for the new Model year, but might swap it for the rc now instead.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tayaste said:

I'm guessing this is in regard to the pricing? I assumed when you said that £6250 was a fair price for all the bits inside, you knew what bits we'd be getting.

i take it now you don't actually know for sure??

No not the pricing itself. About the specs.

Im assuming the £6250 is correct but Id expect that to have everything in it including premium nav, leather seats, mark levinson etc.

The brochure still isnt available online!

However, Ive taken a look at Carwow and you can't configure the premium nav or leather with the Premier pack which suggests that the premium nav and leather are included in the £6250 - separately would cost you £4k anyway. Sunroof isn't included in the premier pack so I can only assume that mark levinson, rear cross traffic alert and blind spot monitoring are also in there.

Thanks, then neither of us know what we actually get for £6250. 

But agree it would be a bit easier to swallow if it included prem nav, leather, ML and rear X traff alert,  but until I find out for sure I won't be assuming it is a 'fair price'. Especially as the configurator wants to take an extra £4K off me (For leather and prem nav) on top of the £6250.

6 minutes ago, tayaste said:

Thanks, then neither of us know what we actually get for £6250. 

But agree it would be a bit easier to swallow if it included prem nav, leather, ML and rear X traff alert,  but until I find out for sure I won't be assuming it is a 'fair price'. Especially as the configurator wants to take an extra £4K off me (For leather and prem nav) on top of the £6250.

Well Ive asked for a quote on Carwow so we shall see what pops up.

I think AVS might be included in the Premier pack as well.

2 minutes ago, tayaste said:

:thumbsup:

And I'll ask at work on Monday.

already got a quote and already asked! Probably will get a reply in a bit. Its looking like £4k off list but only one of them has sent an offer. He tends to be the more expensive one as well so I think the £5k discount can be achieved.

1 hour ago, tayaste said:

5k discount on what spec and what package?

I would say the most expensive one. Only got 2 quotes yet and the cheapest is £3700 off list. Another 3 and I would say maybe £4200 off for the F-Sport with premier pack

Also got confirmation of what is included in the Premier Pack:

Leather Seats (Front Power Adjust Heated & Ventilated with Memory)
Mark Levinson® Sound System with 15 Speakers
10.3” Lexus Premium Navigation
Naguri Style Aluminium Inlay (I believe this the trim on the GS F-sport and is textured)
Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
Blind Spot Monitor system with Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)

16-02-28-lexus-gs-f-naguri-aluminum.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links