Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So I have just made the switch from my much loved,  and hugely reliable Gen 1 IS300 Sport to a three year old IS300h F Sport. 

Love the hybrid experience already,  and enhanced further as  my purchase came with a Mark Levinson stereo,  AVS, and Premium Navigation. 

I have spent a lot of time setting up a portal account,  and the various bits and pieces to my preference but one thing is driving me mad.  The Lexus Connected service asks for portal username and password every time I want to connect whether for street view,  parking or whatever. 

It's not a connection issue,  Bluetooth WiFi whatever,  that is all fine.  It just seems I have missed a place of input where the information is retained,  if not,  and you do have to enter every time you use the service it is almost dissuading me from even bother using connected. 

Any thoughts? Have I overlooked something dumb? 

Congrats on the upgrade! I can't give the definitive answer, as in where the offending button click needs to be made, but it is there somewhere. It's probably one of those counter intuitive ones that either looks like it shouldn't be enabled, or looks like it is but actually isn't.

it's in the settings somewhere as mine has worked perfectly for ages.

Hi.. I just wondered if you could tell me what Lexus Connect does and if it's worth getting the premium navigation for that function ? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jason,  connected gives access to 

Routes planned at home on your tablet or pc and stored on the portal 

Traffic information 

Parking information 

Google search 

Google Street view 

Panoramio (soon to close Google site for nearby photos) 

• Like 1