• Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

AKY-B

Lpg service

6 posts in this topic

Happy new year everyone. Can anyone recommend a good mobile LPG service technician in the Reading area?

I have previously used BPV services in Slough but they do not open on Weekends so I need to either someone to come to me or a place within 30 mins or so that opens on a weekend. 

Thanks in advance 

I live just outside Reading myself and I dont know anyone mobile or static that can help you with LPG in and around Reading and I have been running on LPG for 16/17 years. I have been using Profess down in South Wales for installs and service. Never had any problem with them. Mike.

Thanks buddy. I'll have to make an appointment at Tiddington Garage near Thame .They open on  a Saturday .

"They" recommend servicing the LPG once a year, - is this frequency generally agreed upon? I understand that most of the service is just a general check.  I am in Surrey and am going to need my LPG system serviced soon... and again, - have no idea where to go :)

During the service they will change LPG filters and calibrate the system if necessary. Not a rocket science so most lpg garages would be fine.

I am off to Oxford  Autogas in Tiddington   on Friday  for a Lpg service . Will let you know how I get on.

My daughter has used them a few times  for her Seat and gotten  great service  so here's hoping .