Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seat covers

McRattlehead

Almost 2months into ownership now enjoying it more day by day,averaging 45 mpg.I drive buses for a living and the seats can be grotty,so i am fitting waterproof covers to my car.

I had covers on my prevoius car,a Fiat,but these are too small for the Lex,have adjusted them expertly :whistling: by hacking a hole so they fit over the headrests.Just wondering if anyone could recommend a more aesthetic solution,my own research has thrown up lots of universal types which is what my current covers supposedly are :laugh:.

I bought a couple of these 'easy-on, easy-off' covers for my RC, just for when I'm in my scruffy clothes. I didn't want anything fitted, so these work a treat. Easy to wash as well :wink3:

https://www.amazon.com/Seat-Armour-SA100LXSBE-Black-Protector/dp/B00L51X5FK

312c8Of6AQL._SX450_.jpg

I use some I cadged from my local Indy, the ones they fit while doing the mot. Like these. Can't see the point of fitting seat covers to a nice interior.

1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=disposable+car+seat+covers+universal&dpPl=1&dpID=51RyX6i9QmL&ref=plSrch

2 hours ago, Verbout said:

:jawdrop:£116, you are kidding?

Ha.. Link keeps reverting to amazon UK....

I certainly didn't pay that much! I ordered directly from amazon in the USA  and paid £70 for two covers, including postage and import taxes. Arrived in 4 days ...

I also drive buses but I'm a bus fitter. We only have the same as garages use which are the disposable type and would like to find a better type for when I move the CT in the yard with my overalls on.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

IMG_20170115_134111.jpgIm sure the fitters at my depot put oil/grease on the seats and steering wheel as part of the service :dry:.Seriously though i take my covers off when wearing civvies and on holidays.

My previous car had orange seats and without covers they turned black within a month,amazing how minging bus seats get.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found covers,i decided to search van covers as they are usually bigger.Got these from turtlecovers based in wales arrived within 4 days of ordering £37.50 suitable for air bags and heated seats.Also come in plain colours at £34.50,but i have went JDM :cool:.These were the universal fit type but they make specific fit for Hi Lux,Land cruiser,Navarra etc.

Now considering mud flaps and wind deflectors:driving:.

IMG_20170115_134111.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links