Si_is200

Japspeed exhaust is200

Is200 Japspeed backbox stainless steel includes adjustable baffle, used so obviously has cosmetic marking but overall in really good condition, polishes up great. Can send pictures of it fitted at request.

£99 Ono 

collection from Durham DH9 or willing to meet within reasonable distance 

IMG_1874.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG

IMG_1876.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By tom price esq.
      Hi,
      In need of parts in kensington green 6q7 :
      front bumper nearside wing nearside front door  nearside rear door I don't need the door cards, just the door with window, exterior handles and electric folding mirror for the front, plus if the bumper has the washer jets that would be great!  
      How much would I be looking at paying for all of these parts? if I could get these delivered that would be excellent!
      Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong section, a bit frantic at the moment.
      Best,
      T
    • By rz1c13
      Hi there,
      Last summer, just after I bought my LS, I discovered that one of the exhaust pipes didn't blow as strong as the other. The difference was quite significant. At first I panicked a bit, but a quick inspection LED me to discover a leak in the right back box, precisely its bottom wall, centrally located around half way length-wise. It was big enough. The corrosion was pretty bad, so I decided to get a new one.
      I wanted the best solution, and thought that I should get it from Lexus, (a ton of money) or if from any other shop, it should be as close as possible to the original. The search was long an painful, and I was giving up when found a small (home business) manufacturer in Poland. They are making all kinds of custom-made muffler replacements. I pre-ordered and in less than two weeks I had both of my boxes delivered - brand spanking new as shown on the picture.
      I also had a chat about my problem with the engineer from that company, who said that LS430 back box has a  built-in design flaw, and that's why they all corrode and screw you up always in the same way.
      Not waiting any longer I grabbed an angle grinder and the results you see on the pictures.
      As it turns out, the mid-section wall has a flap on a metal spring. This spring gets exposed to pretty corrosive environment (water, and temperature), and you don't have to wait very long (I wonder how long) before it's so corroded that the flap cannot open any more. This leads ( you can guess) to excessive exhaust gass back-pressure build up, which is not very nice for the engine nor it is good for the performance. My flap was quite badly stuck closed, which also leads to excess water accumulation in the compartment before the flat, which in turns causes the bottom of the box corrode  all the way through.
      On the finishing note, I am happy the new boxes do not have that annoying flap, the car runs nice and quiet, so far no problems. What I discovered in this case is to me an example of typical blind over-engineering, without thinking through about materials, the environment they are working in and the consequences.
      Had I gotten my brand new boxes from Lexus (for an astronomical price) , I would have had the same problem back in a few years soon....
      Regards

• By sannyp
      Hello,

So I recently got into a little accident with my is200 manual and now need a new rear hub, and maybe other parts although unsure what yet. Question is will parts from a is200 auto suffice. So I wanted this post to outline the differences.
      I know the differential is different with a higher ratio i believe, and obviously the tranny. But is there anything else?
      I have a guy ready to sell me a bunch of parts from an auto is200, but I'm sceptical with mine being a manual

thanks
    • By Davearia
      Hi,
      My middle and back section of exhaust need replacing and I'm struggling to find anywhere other the Toyota to buy one from. I live in the north west of England does anyone have any suggestions of anywhere to buy these parts from please?
      Thanks,
      Dave.
    • By pawlopc
      Hi ,
      I have some problem with my 1999 IS200. When I try to open doors using key, only driver door opens. Power door locking doesn't work. When I try to close doors using indoor switch, it doesn't work as well.  Same goes for locking it with the key fob. Only lights blinks but doors don't open or close. Opening boot with key fob works correctly.
      Has anyone any ideas ?