Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All

I have a 2007 GS450h.  Unfortunately someone has bumped my driver side wing mirror and the casing is cracked slightly on the rim.

Any idea where I can get  a replacement.  Can anyone recommend any good lexus breakers?

Many thanks!

You can buy it on eBay in uk but there is a lot of gs taken apart in Eastern Europe - especially Lithuania and Poland.

second option may be easier to find matching colour and should be cheaper.

2 hours ago, Hangie said:

You can buy it on eBay in uk but there is a lot of gs taken apart in Eastern Europe - especially Lithuania and Poland.

second option may be easier to find matching colour and should be cheaper.

thanks Mate...any idea of the names of the breakers in Poland/Lithuania?

Not everyone will be on eBay. I'm not sure but there might be the difference in mirrors in left hand drive cars. It may just be the glass which you can probably move from your current one or maybe whole body is different.

do you have version with turn signals ? Those are more expensive.

Here is quick link to eBay like website: http://allegro.pl/listing/listing.php?order=dd&string=lexus gs lusterko&search_scope=category-4094&bmatch=base-relevance-floki-5-aut-1-1-1025 divide price by 5 for gbp.

finally maybe you can fix yours mirror. If it is just a crack and no material is missing some glue + respray would do.

In my experience, mirrors from lhd and rhd cars are different.  The mirror on the passenger side is roughly 45 degrees to the body, whereas the driver's side is nearly right angle to the body.  They don't readily interchange because of the difference in angles.

Edit: It's the mirror housing that is at different angles.

Edited by steveledzep

2 hours ago, Hangie said:

Not everyone will be on eBay. I'm not sure but there might be the difference in mirrors in left hand drive cars. It may just be the glass which you can probably move from your current one or maybe whole body is different.

do you have version with turn signals ? Those are more expensive.

Here is quick link to eBay like website: http://allegro.pl/listing/listing.php?order=dd&string=lexus gs lusterko&search_scope=category-4094&bmatch=base-relevance-floki-5-aut-1-1-1025 divide price by 5 for gbp.

finally maybe you can fix yours mirror. If it is just a crack and no material is missing some glue + respray would do.

The cars being broken in Poland and Lithuania are UK vehicles. They buy them here and ship them over there to be broken, but unlike most of our breakers they strip the cars very carefully selling just about every item. You can Email them to discus requirements, and they are very efficient quoting prices in pounds including delivery. 

Surely someone in London that post here has access to eBay UK.

John. 

I can vouch for the parts actually coming from Lithuania as I bought a rear parking camera for my GS430 from there as mine wasn't working and now it is ,I wouldn't be without it now.. Lexus wanted over £600.00 for a replacement camera ,£43.00 from over there off e-bay.