Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2017 Lexus Meet - 18th March 2017

Dinho

It's been a while now and as it seems that all votes are in, it's the Longford House in Cannock for the location.

With that now set it's a date to scribe into your calendars if coming. 

I do look forward to seeing you all.

Looks we are on, I assume the rest of the rabble from the South West can make it, are we meeting up somewhere on the way up, safety in numbers and all that..............

36 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Looks we are on, I assume the rest of the rabble from the South West can make it, are we meeting up somewhere on the way up, safety in numbers and all that..............

Best not meet any where near your gaff then matey 😂

How about the new Gloucester services if we are going up on 'The Slab'

If it's main road somewhere near @Flytvr as he is the most north of us all 

Big Rat

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Big Rat

2 hour drive if it's Cannock. My drive will be mainly M40 starting at Junction 2. Might not cross paths with you chaps but happy to merge at some point up the road. 

I feel really bad to be honest. Longford house is a 2 minutes drive from my house and some of the lads are driving up from the south west. I'll think of a few more locations to make it easier for everyone. 

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Big Rat

I'm 50/50 (going / not going) at the moment.

1 hour ago, peachy said:

I feel really bad to be honest. Longford house is a 2 minutes drive from my house and some of the lads are driving up from the south west. I'll think of a few more locations to make it easier for everyone. 

I'm up for where ever fella have 'F ' will travel 🤣

Big Rat

• Like 1

Yep, gotta go with the vote, lots of people coming from all over the place so will never find the perfect location. I'm just worried about the amount of fast food shacks I will have to try and resist on the way up....

• Like 2

Anybody fancy Stourport on severn? Plenty of nice pubs and restaurants along the banks of the river severn along with a fun fair in the town for members bringing families.

Hopefully this is more accessible for people and knocks an hour off the journey for the south west lads.

12 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Yep, gotta go with the vote, lots of people coming from all over the place so will never find the perfect location. I'm just worried about the amount of fast food shacks I will have to try and resist on the way up....

No probs mate with my appetite as well I'll sub ya 😊

Big Rat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

I don't mind where we meet, if it was earlier in the day it would be better for me, anytime from 10.00am really.

Same here, an earlier time would suit me better if possible.10am would be good. 

13 hours ago, Neil E said:

It's a bit of a trek from Sussex but if there's room for a 2 door, I'll bring the SC.

It would be great to have an SC there................its not silver is it Neil................

Just now, Mark G said:

It would be great to have an SC there................its not silver is it Neil................

Sorry to disappoint the silver obsessed, its dark grey.85022.jpg

• Like 1