Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So hi guys and girls.

SoI've had my beautiful GS300 since june. I'd like to say its been all plain sailing but i had a hole in my coolant overflow tank then a coolant hose on the back of the engine blew and since then its been getting warm occasionally. But a new ally rad and coolant tank and 2nd hand coolant hose ( Lexus have discontinued the part) should mean it's right as rain.

Now its about time she got some power.

I would like to do a turbo conversion myself. Which I'll start in a couple of weeks once ive borght some parts. I've already had lots of advice off people and done some research. So I'm feeling pretty confident. But now I'd like to ask you guys for any advice, reading material etc. I'm understanding its quite straight forward, and i can literally bolt a turbo on with a change the manifold, intercooler and a piggy back ecu. I'm also going to change the head gasket to the thicker GTE gasket for lower compression.

So is there any advice you guys can give me, common issues people have had etc or anything extra i should chance aswell.

She's a 1994 GS300 with 87, 000 miles on the clock. Very clean car.

20160710_001446.jpg

IMG_20161020_114633.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20160830-WA0003.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links