Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What are your opinions on theses door lights. They were only £7 so I thought I'd give them a go. I think they're quite cool in a funky kind of way but the standard red lights are just cool in a cool way. Sorry the video isn't very good but obviously it has to be dark to be able to see the effect. 

Bod 

20170119_063929.mp4

Thanks for the opportunity to view James.

They are not for me (in fact they remind me of Batman and Gotham City), but if you feel that they are cool in a funky kind of way, then they must be exactly that. Enjoy them. and your GS.

Regards

John

2 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

A GOOD JOB YOU DO NOT LIVE WITHIN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE THEN, JOHN.

(Sorry, I did not mean to shout! )

Regards

John

Don't the people of the Arctic stay in bed all day during the winter. I like their idea of being allocated a sleeping buddy to keep warm but knowing my luck, I'd be allocated Great Uncle Nanook. :wink3:

17 minutes ago, AmbroseJohn said:

Don't the people of the Arctic stay in bed all day during the winter. I like their idea of being allocated a sleeping buddy to keep warm but knowing my luck, I'd be allocated Great Uncle Nanook. :wink3:

Ah, but in  Spring you would twig (sorry) and for the next Winter you would choose to have a different sleeping buddy each month and two buddies on the occasion of each Supermoon !

Don`t know how we go so off topic!

Regards

John

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Boddney said:

What are your opinions on theses door lights. They were only £7 so I thought I'd give them a go. I think they're quite cool in a funky kind of way but the standard red lights are just cool in a cool way. Sorry the video isn't very good but obviously it has to be dark to be able to see the effect. 

Bod 

20170119_063929.mp4

I had the Toyota version of those on my Prius. They replaced the lights in the bottom of the doors. They not only gave out more light than the OEM fittings, but shone the Toyota emblem on the floor.

If anyone has a Prius I have a couple boxed unused. They do fit other Toyota's.

John

eBay Paul. Just search 'Lexus puddle lights'. Make sure you get the correct light for the correct year. Dead easy to fit, just pop out the standard light, swap the plug over and pop in the new one. Mine came from China and took a while to arrive but what ever.

Bod

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links