Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gents, seeking your help to ID some parts needed to re-affix the lower cladding on the NSF wing and NSR door.

http://www.lexussouthatlantaparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=787389&ukey_make=1082&ukey_model=15669&modelYear=1998&ukey_category=21743&ukey_driveLine=8081

From the above diagram, I can't decipher which adhesive pads I need, nor the plastic mounting clips that attach the cladding to the wing and door (14mm and 19mm diameter according to the diagram)

eg

Front wing sticky pad - i see its 75696 for RH and 75696A for LH (assuming LH/RH is when sat in the car ?)- however there are two part numbers for each A and D ? 7569650050 and 50060

I'm a newbie to the parts catalogue, so hoping something simple, eg, does *60 supersede *50

Same point re the front wing cladding mounting clips - 2 part numbers for both 75397A and D, which are the same, ie 7539750040 and 50050.

Help please!

Shirish

If you can speak to a friendly Lexus parts dept forearmed with your part numbers they should be able to determine what goes where.

Buying these parts from the USA is still a reasonable option as the cost will stay the same even though the pound as fallen against the dollar the parts are cheaper in the states on purchase cost.

The parts are costed in dollars worldwide in the first place . 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links