Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cat C ISF sold on Ebay for £16,300

It's been on autotrader for quite a while at £21,995. Maybe the seller just wanted to offload it. I wouldn't go there personally but alot of car for the money, if you're happy to live with the cat-c, insurance and re-sale difficulties. 

The thing is as always there are so few of them, if you go into this eyes wide open carry out all the checks.

If it has a Lexus history not that difficult to resolve, low miles if someone wants a keeper and the price now is more realistic

Got to be worth a look, I do accept the insurance resale caution if you are only going to keep it for a year or two.

Bought mine with a replacement service book similar mileage ok not had bump, and I'm extremely pleased.

Big Rat

Hi Stuart

Yes you are right to walk, if it the Lexus servicing could have been validated that it was worthy of consideration, what are you looking for year/ colour wise I believe there are one or two on sale or shortly to be so from members on here, will keep an eye out for you.

There was though I think it may have gone a low mileage white on at Lexus Exeter it was a car previously local to me.

Big Rat

3 hours ago, recaptured said:

I was interested myself, contacted Lexus, 2 recalls done in 2015, one and only service in March 2013 at 19,475 miles which put me off.

There is a low mileage black 08 car for sale on eBay :wink3:

Car looks all wrong to me, look at the shut lines on the bonnet, and the ones on the boot are way out, more damage than he is letting on me thinks, also seems too early for DRLs, same year and spec as mine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Car looks all wrong to me, look at the shut lines on the bonnet, and the ones on the boot are way out, more damage than he is letting on me thinks, also seems too early for DRLs, same year and spec as mine.

Bet it was a red Cayman that did that matey 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1

You guys certainly know your isf's ! Lovely cars, In answer to a previous poster, I'm on the look out for either an isf or a m5, regarding the isf, mileage seems rather irrelevant as they seem bulletproof if serviced on time. Exterior colour not bothered, interior must be black as I have two year old twins and white would be ruined, also thought about a LS600h, any opinions on these ?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, recaptured said:

You guys certainly know your isf's ! Lovely cars, In answer to a previous poster, I'm on the look out for either an isf or a m5, regarding the isf, mileage seems rather irrelevant as they seem bulletproof if serviced on time. Exterior colour not bothered, interior must be black as I have two year old twins and white would be ruined, also thought about a LS600h, any opinions on these ?

The LS is a very different car to an F or M5 and not really a drivers car, I'm sure it's a very lovely thing in its own right though. Reliablity would worry me with an M5 but they are epic!

9 hours ago, recaptured said:

I was looking at LS600h yesterday, just out of interest, obviously completely different car to the IS-F but what a bargain, cars that were over 80k 7 years ago now well under 20k with low mileage and FLSH. Maybe when I am older, like Big Rat................ 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mark G said:

I was looking at LS600h yesterday, just out of interest, obviously completely different car to the IS-F but what a bargain, cars that were over 80k 7 years ago now well under 20k with low mileage and FLSH. Maybe when I am older, like Big Rat................ 

🙁😢☹️

Big Sad Rat

• Like 1

3 hours ago, recaptured said:

Previous v10.

Unless you have the contents from the brinks matt job sat in the shed I would try and find one from BMW Auc so you have the warranty . They are cheap for a reason plenty of threads going back years on various BMW Forums with the very expensive issues these cars WILL through up. I ran one on the basis above it was one owner before me low miles in 2 years 14.5 of work, glad I wasn't paying.

But what an engine 😳

Big Rat

• Like 1

On 20/01/2017 at 2:43 PM, recaptured said:

I got a full hpi check on this car back in July and that's what put me off it.

Yes it does seem a few have looked at it, shame but there are a fair few for sale at the moment.

There will always be another I looked for 7 months and travelled from Bristol to Sheffield in the end.

I have been keeping a list of those cars that have come up for sale in the past that have taken a while to sell.

I would not put reg numbers up on a public forum as I do not think it's the right thing to do.

I also now have an almost full list of all those cars that were press demo and magazine fleet cars in percentage terms for the numbers sold it's quite high.

Nothing necessarily wrong with this I bought an 'x' press demo 911 some years ago had a hard life but it had a fantastic spec for what I paid.

Looking and searching for the right car is part of the fun after all !

Big Rat

• Like 1