Having a much-needed clearout. Collection from EH51, or can arrange postage at buyer's expense.

IS200 "Sport" Chrome Tailpipe
Hard to find genuine item in very good condition. The underside a little pitted but not visible once fitted. Adds a touch of class to any IS200/300 with a stock exhaust system. £20

Trim-01.jpg

Trim-02.jpg

IS200 Drive Belts

Full set of Gates drive belts for 1G-FE engine cars - Power-steering, Air-con & Alternator. Brand New, never fitted. £20

Belts-01.jpg

HB4/9600 OSRAM Fog Breaker Bulbs

Colour temperature approx 2600K (Yellow). Brand-new & sealed. Will fit front fogs on '99-'03 1st Gen IS or '05-10 2nd-Gen IS (and possibly others..). £20

FogBreakers-01.JPG

Edited by J Henderson
Alloy wheels SOLD

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By jamesm182
      The time has come to sell my lovely IS250 SE-L that I have owned for almost four years. Only selling due to purchasing an NX.
      The IS250 SE-L Multimedia Auto is widely regarded as the best spec for the 2nd gen IS, and I'm sure most regulars to the forum will know the spec, but just in case:
      - Full leather, electric, memory, heated, cooled seats
      - Electric/memory steering wheel adjustment
      - Sat nav, Bluetooth, Mark Levinson 14 speaker surround sound & DVD player
      - Front and rear sensors plus reverse camera 
      - Electric rear blind
      - Xenon lights, LED rear lights
      - Powerfold electric and memory wing mirrors
      - Auto dimming rear view mirror and wing mirrors
      - Cruise control
      - Dual zone climate control
      - Smart/keyless entry and start
      - Auto lights and wipers
      There's probably more that I've forgotten to be honest - it has pretty much everything!
      The car has covered just over 66,000 miles and has a full service history - all but 1 being from the Lexus main dealer. It was last serviced at Lexus Poole in March, which was the major service including the spark plugs that need changing at 60k. The MOT is valid until 29th September 2018, also last completed at Lexus Poole so has had a recent Lexus health check and all clear. In fact it has been in again recently to have the airbag recall done so that's all sorted now too. I am the 4th keeper of the car and have owned it almost 4 years. The first keeper was Lexus Poole as it was originally their demo car. I have the fully stamped service book, all manuals/books and a stack of invoices to go with car, along with it's two remote keys.
      The car has also had a recent new alternator and water pump (fitted at Lexus Poole), recent new tyres all round, and recent front discs and pads. During my first year of ownership (when it was under Lexus warranty) it also had a new rear caliper, two new rear shocks, and 2 new Xenon bulbs, so it's had most of the common issues sorted.
      It drives beautifully and I have kept the car in very good condition. If you would like any more information on the car, more photos or would like to come and view it, please send me a PM and I will give you my mobile number. The car is located in Poole, Dorset and I'm looking for £5,995 ONO.

• By jsmith9682
      Hi everyone, 
      Just bought my Lexus about a week and a half ago and love it! BUT I came out to my car today and for some reason now the driver door and passenger door I  the front do not unlock when I put my hand on the sensor of the for handle. They will also not lock the car when I press the lock button on the door handle. The lock button inside the car will not work on either side as well. Both the back doors work absolutely fine, the sensors work for everything back there. The smart key also works to turn on my Lexus. Has anyone else had this problem?
    • By Blucky
      I have a 1999 Toyota Altezza 1GFE, which recently has had the engine light come on after driving it for a few minutes. Every time i restart the car it goes away but comes on again after a few minutes.
      I have done the paperclip diagnosis on the ODB1 port, but all it does is make the engine light, ABS light and the ECT light flash continuously.
      Does anyone know what it might be?

Cheers,
    • By joelfigueira
      Hi all,
      Since it's Friday i thought lets have some fun, so who has the most miles on there Lexus IS200D?
      I am currently on 94k on a 08 Plate.