Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does anyone know if the exhaust bore size is the same on a Mk2 GS300 and Mk3 GS300. My issue is that I have found a seller on eBay that sell the three parts of the exhaust separately  for my Mk2 that I need but weirdly he doesn't sell fitting kits.

Then there's another guy in Germany that sells the whole lot as a kit including a fitting kit but it's for a Mk3. He will sell the fitting kit separately but I'm not sure it will fit. Hence the question on bore size. 

Thanks for any advice.

Bod

Edited by Boddney
Links didn't work.

A new good quality SS system are between £800 and £1000. I'm really not sure it's a good idea on a car that is 14 years old and that I only paid £1000 for back in August. The cheap SS systems are between £300 and £400 but they come with all sorts of horror stories of broken welds and fatigue fractures etc after only a few hundred miles.

I've been in contact with the seller on eBay and asked him what his previous buyers have done about gaskets and he's been brilliant in contacting them and asking what they did. He has now come back with a car parts website and part numbers for the gaskets etc.

I love people like him that will go the extra mile to help a customer and close a sale.

Bod.