Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS-F and RC-F failures? Impact on IS-F

I agree; steep drop at first, then it flattens out. I bought my IS-F at £19,000 under list at 8 months old with 2,000 miles on the clock. Then it took just short of 5 years and 33,000 miles to drop another £19,000

I've got  an ISF  2012 model  and now an GSF  2017 model and  i did order a RCF   the other year but when i went to ascari in Spain to drive it then  I realised with  some other  that  it wasn't a great car  lexus  had rush the development of  the RCF because the US market ask for a replacement of the ISF to Soon or lexus was slow in thinking about a replacement of the ISF..

I can say is that the ISF  will be an classic car in years to come and it maybe  one of the best car that lexus will ever made,  ok ok maybe second next to the LFA  but the look at the residual value https://goo.gl/ILo032   only 200 was sold in the UK and they are holding their price   lexus uk have only  sold  40 GSF 

The gsf is a very good  car it's not the best looking cars  in the world but it has very  good handling but the engine noise is just truly amazing. 

so thats two pennies worth

colin 

• Like 1

Not sure if I already made this point, but the three things that make the ISF really special over the GSF (okay the GSF also has one of these) and RCF are:

- I like the fact that the ISF is a regular car modified to be a performance car (they had to mod loads on the IS to make the ISF possible)

- It has four doors

- It is a relatively small/mid sized car, the RCF and GSF are just too big for me in terms of parking and storage

So in other words, it is just that bit special :)

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links