Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ace Cafe Lexus

The ace cafe is a pretty well known car/bike/petrolhead venue on the North Circular. Was surprised to see a Lexus designated evening in March. Anyone ever been to this or know about it? I appreciate I might need to explore the other forums on LOC. 

Screenshot_20170207-214537~2.png

Screenshot_20170207-213905~2.png

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

I had no idea they did this.  I used to go to the Ace café in my biker days back in the 70's, very interesting. Well done for spotting it!

It's only 30 minutes drive for me so I would be interested to go if a few from LOC were keen. Might just go anyway out of curiosity....

13 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

That's Mrs Rats birthday what a wonderful present that would make for her er ok maybe not...........sigh 

Big Rat

I'm sure she would be delighted, I hear they do a wonderful all day breakfast 🍳.... 😁 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, emjay82 said:

It's only 30 minutes drive for me so I would be interested to go if a few from LOC were keen. Might just go anyway out of curiosity....

Not gonna even mention pics if you go vid is a must 👍

🐀

1 minute ago, emjay82 said:

I'm sure she would be delighted, I hear they do a wonderful all day breakfast 🍳.... 😁 

I can hear it now goes something like No F....... Way 😳

🐀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Not gonna even mention pics if you go vid is a must 👍

🐀

Could go either way I think.... Me, myself and I, or a selection of Lexus lovelies.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Could go either way I think.... Me, myself and I, or a selection of Lexus lovelies.....

Ooh I like that little phrase' Lexus Lovelies' I shall use that in future conversation!

🐀

• Like 1

On 07/02/2017 at 10:12 PM, emjay82 said:

I used to live just 10 mins away but now it's two hours, I think my wife would complain if I said I'm going to London to meet some people who like a certain make of car!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Colin Herridge said:

am going to look like a bit of fun will take the GSF for a spin 

Great, be fantastic to have an GSF in attendance :yahoo:. Will post any additional information about the meet on here. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've emailed Ace Cafe to find out more about this event which is next Thursday 23rd March, no response as yet. Is anyone planning to attend?

I will try and call them this week to make sure its definitely happening and make sure 'Lexus' aren't just a rock band from the 1980's which would be embarrassing...

5 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I've emailed Ace Cafe to find out more about this event which is next Thursday 23rd March, no response as yet. Is anyone planning to attend?

I will try and call them this week to make sure its definitely happening and make sure 'Lexus' aren't just a rock band from the 1980's which would be embarrassing...

@emjay82 you mean this lot eh 😂

IMG_2510.PNG

Freaky.......Just had a reply from the ACE CAFE......

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your email and for thinking of the Ace. It is a static meet for Lexus cars/owners to park up and enjoy each other’s motors and company!

We hope to see you and some of your members.

Kind Regards

LINDA WILSMORE

Tel: ++44 (0)20 8961 1000
Fax: ++44 (0)20 8965 0161

www.ace-cafe-london.com
www.acecafeevents.com