Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all the search is over , i have now exchanged my 51 plate 430 for a 07 Ls 460 se-l silver with ivory leather and dark maple trim  and after all my other wasted trips i am a happy bunny .

Travelled 520 mls round trip  to Hollybrook car sales in Southampton  where the car was exactly as advertised all checks and history were confirmed 44,000mls flsh the part ex price was honoured ,and a deal was struck , very good people to deal with .

The car is immaculate and a pleasure to drive and unlike others i've seen absolutely everything works,all it needs  is a Battery for the key card (£3 flea bay) . it came with 2 x smart keys so that's not a major concern 

Take care 

Keith

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, keithls430 said:

Hi all the search is over , i have now exchanged my 51 plate 430 for a 07 Ls 460 se-l silver with ivory leather and dark maple trim  and after all my other wasted trips i am a happy bunny .

Travelled 520 mls round trip  to Hollybrook car sales in Southampton  where the car was exactly as advertised all checks and history were confirmed 44,000mls flsh the part ex price was honoured ,and a deal was struck , very good people to deal with .

The car is immaculate and a pleasure to drive and unlike others i've seen absolutely everything works,all it needs  is a battery for the key card (£3 flea bay) . it came with 2 x smart keys so that's not a major concern 

Take care 

Keith

So, there really is a GOD !

Pics in due course please.

Regards

John

yes we had a good run home apart from seeing  a crash in the road works of the m6, but using the brake hold option even took the boredom out of queuing.  sat nav must have been updated because it new its way around some newer roads and m6toll , i have nav discs and even a dvd of the Lexus Symphony Orchestra which is 12 ls 460 laid out like an orchestra playing music recorded from world class musicians through the Mark Levison system to a concert sized crowd (can be Googled)

Amazing ride and quality of finish . whisper quite ,going from 60 to 90 for a heavy car is comparable to my  1040 cc motorcycles

• Like 3

Hi Phill the 460 is quieter quicker smoother ,comfier. it;s a lovely place to be , and has less than a third of the miles on than the  430 .(but no lpg)

The on board computer says at a steady 85 mph it was returning 32.3 mpg , i know thats only a guesstimate but i can live with that , cut out the short journeys and use it as a pleasure beast 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keithls430 said:

Hi Phill the 460 is quieter quicker smoother ,comfier. it;s a lovely place to be , and has less than a third of the miles on than the  430 .(but no lpg)

The on board computer says at a steady 85 mph it was returning 32.3 mpg , i know thats only a guesstimate but i can live with that , cut out the short journeys and use it as a pleasure beast 

thats nice to know its quieter and smoother .....................enjoy your new car

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keithls430 said:

Considering how quiet, fast, smooth and comfy the 430 is that's really something that the 460 is an improvement.  I hope you'll be really happy with it, and obviously I'm not in the least bit envious!!!!

• Like 1

All of this makes me think I'll not bother looking for a 460, as it sounds so nice I would have to forgo a new roof on the house.

Damp carpets versus LS460 I know which one I would have, but going to live with my 400 for a bit longer, and keep the missus from divorcing me.

• Like 3