Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Many London ISF's?

Hi guys, I'm relatively new in this forum but long time ISF owner (mainly in the USA forums) but based in the middle east (for work purposes)

So Hopefully I'll be shipping my ISF to London within the coming few months and just wanted to see how many ISF owners actually live in London?

I think in my 21+ years of growing up in the UK I've only seen 3 ISFs in London lol makes for such a rare site.

3 hours ago, Defratos said:

lol Wicked so 1 ISF so far.....seems like you're Nebula Grey as well just like mine :) 

Great colour and very rare, would love to see the nebula grey in the flesh.

Ok so there's more than one :P

Yeah I can't wait to ship her to the UK, it will be a left hand drive ISF but shouldn't matter much as it'll be my "project" car for whenever I'm in London. 

Would be great to meet up sometime later in the year. 

On 2/9/2017 at 0:11 PM, Defratos said:

Hi guys, I'm relatively new in this forum but long time ISF owner (mainly in the USA forums) but based in the middle east (for work purposes)

So Hopefully I'll be shipping my ISF to London within the coming few months and just wanted to see how many ISF owners actually live in London?

I think in my 21+ years of growing up in the UK I've only seen 3 ISFs in London lol makes for such a rare site.

I guess 21+ years doesn't help in increasing chances of seeing IS-F as it was only released about 9 years ago. I don't know if I am lucky or what, but I have seen quite a few... maybe once in 2-3 weeks on average. Definitely rare cars, but not like RC's I have seen maybe only 3 RC's and all of them were RC-Fs, have never seen RC300h/200t outside of Lexus dealership.

Seeing how many SW London ISFs there are (nice surprise!) where do you guys mainly go for servicing?  Mine is Lexus Twickenham.  As an aside, I think the last local ISF I saw was about three years ago, so I'm obviously not looking hard enough!  :yes:  Def up for a local meet in the Spring.

1 hour ago, Grey One said:

Seeing how many SW London ISFs there are (nice surprise!) where do you guys mainly go for servicing?  Mine is Lexus Twickenham.  As an aside, I think the last local ISF I saw was about three years ago, so I'm obviously not looking hard enough!  :yes:  Def up for a local meet in the Spring.

Yep, just returned from a service at Lexus Twickenham. Local meet sounds good for the Spring.

I used Lexus Guildford for my last service and would use them again.

Out of interest, I've spotted a black one in Raynes Park/Wimbledon and wonder if it's the same black one I spotted parked up in Elephant and Castle. Either sound like someone on here?

Would be good to get a couple of photos with this many so close together!

For you fellas over there in the Big City, I know that there are a couple of meets already on the cards Midlands /Scotland but if you wanted to get some interest up and venture out of the Capital and come west.

We have street lights over this way now and a wonderful local brew called Guinness sorry I mean cider 😁

A venue halfway between Bristol and London for a coffee and a natter and see if you can raise a bigger crew than us 😁

Big Rat

• Like 1

Get mine serviced at lexus croyden.

Twickenham was my first port of call when i got the car but there was a 3 week waiting time for a service with a hire car and lexus croyden could do in that week so took her there and been using them ever since.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links