Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North Scotland (NC500) Road Trip

Due to a hijacked thread, I've decided to create a new topic gauging genuine interest in doing a road trip at some point this year?  

Based upon feedback so far, the below people would be up for it depending on dates:-

Emjay82

Spacewagon52

Dandydons

Flytvr

Big Rat

Mark G

Jgtcracer (I may be able to get a couple of petrol head mates also)

Of course the list is not final and can grow should others wish to attend.

May need to look at dates now.......lol

Marcus

• Like 1

Mrs Rat has given the go ahead as long as the following is strictly adhered to :)

. Not to interfere with other pre booked hols 

. She's not coming 

. Not to visit or stay any premises that sell Guinness .

. Silver cars only allowed 

Big Rat

It is a great idea, I have quite few things arranged so far this year so it depends on when we would be going, also I need to get the car in to the paint shop for a colour change, you know just to keep the chuckle brothers @Flytvr and @Big Rat happy.....................................

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

I've just stripped the car and started painting it silver......... mirror done........now for the rest of the car! Hopefully I'll finish in time for the road trip @Big Rat @Flytvr

mirror.jpg

I like that see it's a war of attrition I'm winning 😂

Big Rat

14 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Just calculating the route to Inverness.... 8hrs 40mins 😁 lol 😁 

Is the thought of doing it in one go with food drink and comfort stops just to get there ?

🐀

I think it would be sensible to space it out, maybe head off the night before, find a fine establishment on route for some shut eye (and a beer or two 🍻).  

💭 Thoughts of the grand slam.... 💭 McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Little Chef! 😁 Oh dear.... 

• Like 1

Does your route take you past Carlisle? I will be driving up from Edinburgh but could meet at Glasgow?

To decide what dates may be best, its probably easier to know what people cant do and work around that. 

My wife is giving birth at the end of June so probably shouldn't be away then......lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emjay82 said:

I think it would be sensible to space it out, maybe head off the night before, find a fine establishment on route for some shut eye (and a beer or two 🍻).  

💭 Thoughts of the grand slam.... 💭 McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Little Chef! 😁 Oh dear.... 

Yep all of them will start a diet now in preparation 👍

🐀

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links