Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LC Prices

rayaans

Lexus UK have released LC prices- 

Both LC500 and LC500h are the same prices for each of their trims.

Base spec = £76,595

Sport pack (adds alcantara seats, CF roof and 21" alloys)  = £80,595

Sport + pack ( Everything in Sport pack with the addition of 4 wheel steering, limited slip diff, CF scuff plates and retractable rear spoiler) - £85,595

Additional options are ML for £1k and Full colour head up display for £995

happy configuring! 

https://carconfig.lexus.co.uk/gb/en/

• Like 1

I actually consider that rather well priced (cheap). I remember early speculations that it going tick just under £99,995, whereas in reality you can get one for "just" £76k.

As well Metallic Paint is extra £675 (who would order it without?):

New LC HeaderNew LC Header

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx,

The LC marks the beginning of a new phase for Lexus. Engineering expertise and expressive design unite in this flagship luxury coupe, setting new standards for performance, styling and craftsmanship.

Although no final date has yet been published for our first deliveries of the Lexus LC, one thing is for sure - demand will outstrip initial supply.

The UK on the road prices have just been released:

Prices and Interior Images

UK spec LC Models will go into production from the end of May and will strictly be Built-To-Order with no stock available at Lexus Centres.

If the new LC ticks all your boxes and you are keen to take delivery in 2017 we would urge you to contact us at your earliest convenience on 020x xxx xxxx register your interest by email and we’ll be in touch to tell you more:

Call to action

On 18/02/2017 at 3:35 PM, Linas.P said:

I actually consider that rather well priced (cheap). I remember early speculations that it going tick just under £99,995, whereas in reality you can get one for "just" £76k.

As well Metallic Paint is extra £675 (who would order it without?):

New LC HeaderNew LC Header

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx,

The LC marks the beginning of a new phase for Lexus. Engineering expertise and expressive design unite in this flagship luxury coupe, setting new standards for performance, styling and craftsmanship.

Although no final date has yet been published for our first deliveries of the Lexus LC, one thing is for sure - demand will outstrip initial supply.

The UK on the road prices have just been released:

Prices and Interior Images

UK spec LC Models will go into production from the end of May and will strictly be Built-To-Order with no stock available at Lexus Centres.

If the new LC ticks all your boxes and you are keen to take delivery in 2017 we would urge you to contact us at your earliest convenience on 020x xxx xxxx register your interest by email and we’ll be in touch to tell you more:

Call to action

Agreed. Its a bit of a bargain. I wonder how well it holds its value though.

On 2/26/2017 at 0:27 PM, rayaans said:

Id assume so yes, otherwise the price jump from a GS to an LS would be too much

Actually I asked Lexus and was told that yes,  price will be comparable to the LC and around the £75k mark

Interesting the flyer says they are build to order.  Dealer principal this afternoon said there were only 4 vehicles allocated to the UK this year - 2 V8's and 2 hybrids - and Lexus were air freighting them over!

If they really are only allocating 4 cars to the UK then this makes a mockery of the product launch this year. They may as well just delay everything. Dealers are really going to enjoy spending lots of money on marketing and then telling potential customers that there is no chance of getting one.

Some cars can bear a very long lead time (e.g. special Ferrari models) but I am not sure that this will be the case for the LC.

What about the demonstrators? Will we need to book up months ahead as they go from dealer to dealer?

6 hours ago, malcolmw said:

If they really are only allocating 4 cars to the UK then this makes a mockery of the product launch this year. They may as well just delay everything. Dealers are really going to enjoy spending lots of money on marketing and then telling potential customers that there is no chance of getting one.

Some cars can bear a very long lead time (e.g. special Ferrari models) but I am not sure that this will be the case for the LC.

What about the demonstrators? Will we need to book up months ahead as they go from dealer to dealer?

Mine said there's about 100 coming. 20 or so have been sold already.